20% Vitamin A.C.E. Brightening Serum(16% Ascorbic Acid+2% Panthenol+0.3% Glutathione)
WHAT IT IS:
APRILSKIN's 20% Vitamin A.C.E. Brightening Serum is an ultra-stable, high-potency antioxidant serum that brightens the skin tone in 7 days. It is a multivitamin formula that helps fight signs of photoaging and premature aging, to reveal a healthier skin with restored radiance and bounce. Formulated with an optimum concentration of 20%, the efficacy of the serum is maximized as it maximizes absorption while minimizing irritation.
Formulated using a patented multi-lamellar technology, exclusive to APRILSKIN, that incorporates the emulsification and encapsulation of vitamin C & E in order to protect the molecules from damage caused by heat, light and most importantly, oxidation. Pack this in a coated, airless bottle, and freshness of this serum can last in storage for a longer time!
WHAT IT DOES:
• Fights sun-induced damage and dark spots, dark circles
• Illuminates complexion with radiance and evens skin tone
• Wards off impact from environmental assaults
• Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free
WHO NEEDS IT:
Anyone with skin concerns below:
• Sun-induced signs of aging / premature signs of aging such as dark spots, discoloration
• Under-eye dark circles
• Acne scars, blemishes
• Dullness, loss of healthy radiance
• Uneven skin tone
Net Content: 1.01 FL. OZ.
20% Antioxidant Vitamin Complex
This 'Vitamin Buffet' absorbs quickly into the skin and works like wonders in a matter of days.
Highly concentrated vitamin C, known as the best brightening ingredient on the market, combined with liposoluble vitamin E and skin-softening vitamin B5, all brought together using a golden ratio to maximize absorption, efficacy as well as freshness. Serve your skin the best antioxidant buffet ever and target ultra-fine spots (that are only visible under UV light) without wasting a drop. We've also used a state-of-the-art stabilization technique that blocks vitamin C from heat, light, and oxygen exposure, to prevent oxidation and to preserve freshness. After 7 days of use, the skin becomes noticeably brighter, smoother, and more evenly toned overall. Rejuvenate your youthful, healthy glow in just a matter of days!
Synthetic colors, Synthetic fragrances, Gluten, Sulfate, Paraben, Phthalate, Alcohol, Mineral Oils
How to use
- Use once or twice daily after cleansing and toning.
- Pump 2-3 drops into the palm and then apply to your face. Add a couple extra pumps if you are applying to your neck and chest. This serum can be applied under eye area, avoiding the eye itself.
- Lightly pat skin to enhance absorption of remaining product into skin.
- For daytime use, finish with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- For nighttime use, apply to clean skin before sleep so that the 'Vitamin Buffet' can get to work on your skin while you sleep.
Note: Avoid applying it on areas with active acne, areas that have undergone dermatological treatments (such as open wounds from fillers or other injections), or other areas that may experience irritation.
- This serum contains a high concentration of vitamin C, and you may experience a slight tingling sensation when used for the first time, especially if your skin is not used to active ingredients. A short adjustment period is necessary, and it is recommended to conduct a patch test before use, especially when using it together with other active ingredients.
- If you want to keep your vitamin C fresh for an even longer period, we recommend storing it in the fridge!
- To maximize the effectiveness of this product, it’s recommended to use it within 6 months of opening.
Water(Aqua), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Propanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenyl Trimethicone, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Methylpropanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), 1,2-Hexanediol, Squalane, C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip Oil), Bisabolol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glutathione, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Fructooligosaccharides, Sorbitol, Pullulan, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hyaluronic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Madecassoside, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Indigofera Tinctoria (True Indigo) Extract, Beta-Carotene, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopherol, Hemerocallis Fulva (Daylily) Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Retinal (Vitamin A), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Silica
best for dry, dehydrated skin
best for dry, dehydrated skin