Carrotene Clarifying Serum
OUR CARROTENE ROUTENE
🧡Buy 2X Carrotene Clarifying Serum and get:
• 25% OFF ($18 for each serum!)
• 1 FREE Carrotene Clarifying Foam Cleanser (Full-sized!)
• 5 sheet masks!
WHAT IS IT:
• Non-comedogenic serum powered by provitamin A, beta-carotene, fight off bumps various skin troubles.
• Carrot complex infused with beta-carotene strengthens the skin barrier to keep skin healthy and speeds up the skin cell renewal cycle.
WHY IS IT SPECIAL:
• Beta-carotene: 3 carrot-derived ingredients (carrot seed oil, carrot proteins, carrot water) richest in beta-carotene, a precursor to retinol, fight bumps, blemishes, and troubled skin.
• Niacinamide: Soothes redness, improves the look of uneven skin tone and dark spots.
• Hyaluronic acids & plant oils: Hydrates the skin and calms irritations.
WHO NEEDS IT:
• Bumpy, uneven skin-texture
• Acne-prone skin
• Troubled skin from "maskne"
• Lifeless skin
Weight: 1.25fl. oz.
Rich in antioxidant properties, beta carotene helps to strengthen the skin barrier by protecting the skin from free radicals. It also helps to calm redness, so you can leave the house with a glowing skin!
Controls abnormal behavior of pores, smoothen skin texture and raises the overall hydration level of your skin
Niacinamide also helps fade hyperpigmentation and fines overall skin tone.
How to use
1. Use AM and PM, after toner and cleansing.
2. Pump 1- 2 times and gently spread across the face from the center outwards.
3. Apply 2-3 more layers on concerned areas.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water, Hydrolyzed Extensin, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Sodiume Hyluronat, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Propanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Trometamin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin