- ▸ Blackheads / Whiteheads
- ▸ Sebaceous filaments
- ▸ Dry and Flaky skin
- ▸ Oily skin with big pores
- ▸ Acne prone skin
Carrotene IPMP™ Hydromelt Cleansing Balm(Coconut Derived Oil+Carrot Seed oil)
Coconut Derived Oil+Carrot Seed oil
- ▸ 100% saw sebum/blakcheads improvement after 1 use.
- ▸ 99.9% less pore waste right after cleansing.
- ▸ Inflammation and non-inflammation acne improved 44% and 49%, respectively, after 4 weeks.
Non-comedogenic balm made with APRILSKIN's exclusive acne-fighting active ingredient, Carrotene IPMP™, not only cleanses makeup but also removes sebum and waste from pores and relives acne. Its sorbet-like melting texture addresses blakcheads and sebaceous filaments, imparting a buttery smoothness to your skin.
- Irritation free
- Vegan certified
- No artificial color and fragrance
-90ml / 3.04 fl.oz. ( Spatula included )
- • Cleanse and erase traces of acne: Carrotene IPMP™ improves oil and sebum production. This helps improve blackheads, whiteheads, blemishes, and inflammatory acne!
- • 2-in-1 cleansing solution: Makeup removal and blackhead care in one! This sorbet-like balm gently melts away sunscreen, thick foundation, and waterproof eye makeup without a fuss. It helps keep skin soft and smooth by removing whiteheads and blackheads that cause breakouts.
- • Carrot balm to milk: Made of 79% coconut-derived oil. When in contact with water, the formulation emulsifies without stinging the eyes or irritating the skin. It cleanses deep within the pores and does not leave skin feeling dry or coated after rinsing.
- • TSA-friendly: The formulation remains a sorbet-like solid until it meets the skin, and does not move or melt in the jar, so you can take it with you wherever you go ;). Put it in a pouch or carry-on bag to keep your skin clean wherever you go!
- Claims: No Artificial Fragrance, No Artificial Colors, No Micro-plastic, No Alcohol, No Parabens, No Sulfates, No Petrolatum, No Lanolin, No Propylene glycol, No Gluten, No Mineral Oil,
- *Please note that the yellow color of the product is not an artificial colorant and is yellow due to the Beta Carotene extracted from carrot roots.
- Full Ingredients
- 1.Use a spatula to scoop a dime sized amount onto dry face.4. Wash thoroughly with water.(There is no need to use a cloth or towel to wipe off the product. A gentle rinse with water is enough!)
- 2. With dry hands, gently and thoroughly massage onto skin, especially the areas with makeup.
- 3. Apply a little water and massage the emulsified product sufficiently in a rolling motion.
If you want to leave your face feeling squeaky clean, double cleanse with a cleansing foam.
Citrus, zesty fragrance from orange flowers & grapefruit oils
Sorbet-like. Silky oil to milky emulsion after emulsification.
Makeup, residue, and sebum are removed, leaving the skin clean and clear.
My skin is oily & acne prone. Can I use it?
This product works on all types of skin problems! The oils used in this product are natural, non-comedogenic, and do not clog pores. Carrotene IPMP™, which is particularly effective in relieving acne, effectively removes sebum and oil.
How often should I use it?
Use it daily as a part of your night routine. Gently massage and erase areas prone to blackheads such as the nose area.
My eyes go blurry when I remove eye makeup!
If you use too much or get the product in your eyes, you may experience a temporary clouding effect but these symptoms will disappear after rinsing with water. This product won’t sting your eyes so you don’t need to worry!
Why is it yellow?
The yellow color of our balm does not come from artificial colorants. Beta-Carotene, which abundantly contains carrot root extract, has a yellowish color. Carrotene IPMP™ Hydromelt Cleansing Balm contains Beta-Carotene, which is why it has a pretty yellow hue.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Synthetic Wax, Dipentaerythrityl Hexa C5-9 Acid Esters, Polyglyceryl-6 Dicaprate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Limonene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linalool, Sucrose Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Beta-Carotene, o-Cymen-5-ol, Tocopherol, Water(Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil