Carrotene Clarifying Serum
• We are holding a stock clearance event for Carrot Blemish Serum(a pre-renewal version of Carrotene Clarifying Serum)!
• Customers who purchase the Carrotene Clarifying Serum can purchase the old version for an additional $3.(Please select the appropriate option when purchasing.)
- Please note that the Carrot Blemish Serum expires on December 11th, 2022.
- The Carrot Blemish Serum contains 30ml of product.
- The Carrot Blemish Serum is not vegan, and you may feel a slight difference in fragrance compared to the Carrotene Clarifying Serum.
Rich in antioxidant properties, beta carotene helps to strengthen the skin barrier by protecting the skin from free radicals. It also helps to calm redness, so you can leave the house with a glowing skin!
Controls abnormal behavior of pores, smoothen skin texture and raises the overall hydration level of your skin
Niacinamide also helps fade hyperpigmentation and fines overall skin tone.
Vegan/Cruelty-free certification in progress
Free of artificial fragrance, artificial colors, paraben, sulfate, gluten, alcohol
of participants reported improvements in skin texture after 2 weeks of use.
of participants noticed reduction in the production of sebum after 2 weeks of use.
of participants reported improvements hyperpigmentation after 4 weeks of use.
How to use
1. Use AM and PM, after toner and cleansing.
2. Pump 1- 2 times and gently spread across the face from the center outwards.
3. Apply 2-3 more layers on concerned areas.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water, Hydrolyzed Extensin, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Sodiume Hyluronat, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Propanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Trometamin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin