Coconut Derived Oil+Carrot Seed oil
Your Ultimate Skincare Routine for Glass Skin
Glass skin is a K-beauty trend that represents skin complexion that’s incredibly smooth, clear, and radiant
- skin as clear as glass.
This trend is popular throughout K-beauty routines and products that emphasize hydration, brightening, and a healthy complexion.
Yet, products intended to enhance skin radiance and hydration sometimes result in an overly sticky or greasy sensation, but with this SET,
we’ve defied that norm! Meet the perfect collection that not only uplifts your skin's glow but also suits all skin types, including acne-prone and sensitive skin.
- • A 3-step K beauty skincare routine that double cleanses, soothes, and hydrates skin
- • Double cleanse duo of oil and water-based cleansers delivers an exclusive anti-inflammatory effect that soothes red and painful acne while preventing future irritation and breakouts.
- Soothing serum enriched with Carrotene IPMP™, known for its strong anti-inflammatory properties and effectiveness in soothing acne-prone skin.
- • Hydrating heroes derived from Korean Mugwort, nurtures and fortifies the skin barrier and boosts its resilience against external factors that can trigger sensitivity.
- • A facial roller, your best K-beauty companion, enhances skin absorption and freshens up your mood.
- -Carrotene IPMP™ Hydromelt Cleansing Balm
- -Carrotene Clarifying Foam Cleanser
- (5% BHA with Beta-Carotene)
- -Carrotene Clarifying Serum
- (Niacinamide+Carrot Seed Oil+Centella Asiatica Extract)
- -Artemisia Rice Toner
- (80% Korean mugwort extract) 200ml
- -Artemisia Squalane Hydra Gel Cream
- (80% Korean Mugwort Extract+Squalane 3%+Niacinamide 0.5%) 50g
- -Time Lock Jade Facial Roller
- Carrotene IPMP™ Calming & Hydrating Sheet mask(5EA)
WHAT YOU'LL GET
• Incorporates Effective and Gentle Ingredients
Korean skincare is known for the use of effective, yet gentle ingredients. We've assembled this collection with a foundation of time-tested natural extracts, traditionally acknowledged in Korea for their efficacy. Each product in this set harnesses the power of these gentle yet potent ingredients, ensuring highly effective results but gentle enough even for those with sensitive skin. Featuring a weightless, quick-absorbing formula suitable for all skin types, this set gently works its magic without causing any irritation or discomfort.
• Quick & Easy K-beauty Routine from Cleansing to Absorption
For beginners just getting into the world of K-beauty, the multitude of products and steps can be overwhelming. That's why we curated this SET - offering essential products for a simple yet effective K-beauty routine tailored for starters. The most fun part is that we have our cherished companion-jade facial roller. The tool, beloved by K-beauty lovers, aids in enhancing skin absorption, stimulating blood circulation, and inducing relaxation. This 3-step K beauty routine will be the perfect guide for achieving your glass skin journey.
- Anyone with skin concerns below:
- Sensitive Skin / Dehydrated / Combination Skin
- • For those who want to get into K-beauty but are unsure of where to begin.
- • Those in search of a lightweight, non-greasy skincare product that doesn't trigger breakouts
- • Those concerned with acne, pimples, spots, blemishes, bumps, etc.
- • Those looking for a non-comedogenic, non-oily skincare product
- • Those who need a full skincare routine that cleanses and hydrates skin
Artemisia(Korean Mugwort) :
Grown on the rich soils and lush landscapes at the foot of Mt. Taebaek, Artemisia is a popular skin remedy in Asia that has been passed down for generations. As a powerful antioxidant, it's rich in Vitamin E and anti-inflammatory properties. It's basically the herb your skin's been looking for!
- *Please note that the yellow color of the product is not an artificial colorant and is yellow due to the Beta Carotene extracted from carrot roots.
- Full Ingredients
were improved by 44% and 49%, resectively
- 1.Use a spatula to scoop a dime sized amount onto dry face.4. Wash thoroughly with water.(There is no need to use a cloth or towel to wipe off the product. A gentle rinse with water is enough!)
- 2. With dry hands, gently and thoroughly massage onto skin, especially the areas with makeup.
- 3. Apply a little water and massage the emulsified product sufficiently in a rolling motion.
If you want to leave your face feeling squeaky clean, double cleanse with a cleansing foam.
Citrus, zesty fragrance from orange flowers & grapefruit oils
Sorbet-like. Silky oil to milky emulsion after emulsification.
Makeup, residue, and sebum are removed, leaving the skin clean and clear.
My skin is oily & acne prone. Can I use it?
This product works on all types of skin problems! The oils used in this product are natural, non-comedogenic, and do not clog pores. Carrotene IPMP™, which is particularly effective in relieving acne, effectively removes sebum and oil.
How often should I use it?
Use it daily as a part of your night routine. Gently massage and erase areas prone to blackheads such as the nose area.
My eyes go blurry when I remove eye makeup!
If you use too much or get the product in your eyes, you may experience a temporary clouding effect but these symptoms will disappear after rinsing with water. This product won’t sting your eyes so you don’t need to worry!
Why is it yellow?
The yellow color of our balm does not come from artificial colorants. Beta-Carotene, which abundantly contains carrot root extract, has a yellowish color. Carrotene IPMP™ Hydromelt Cleansing Balm contains Beta-Carotene, which is why it has a pretty yellow hue.