Calendula PHA Hyaluronic Toner Pads
Allantoin with 0.1% PHA
WHAT IT IS:
• Dual-textured, alcohol-free toner pads that gently exfoliate dead skin cells and dirt to reveal brighter, polished skin without stripping your skin of moisture.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL:
• Calendula Flower: Made up of 79% of Calendula water rich in anti-oxidants, this time-tested healing flower helps shed dullness and calms even the most sensitive skin.
• PHA & AHA: Skin-friendly chemical exfoliants gently digest dead skin cells for daily exfoliation.
WHO NEEDS IT:
• Oily skin and enlarged pores
• Dry skin with flakes and patches
• Sensitive and irritated skin
• Dull and tired skin
Calendula PHA Hyaluronic Toner Pads - 140g (60 pads)
All parts of the Calendula Flower were sourced in its pure, raw form, including the petals, pistil, stamen, and calyx. It soothes and protects your skin, with healing properties so good, it’s basically a whole bouquet of flowers -- but for your skin, not your bae.
How to use
1. Use AM and PM after cleansing.
2. With the embossed side, gently swipe across face from center outwards.
3. With the silky side, gently swipe across face one more time for a final polishing touch.
4. Lightly pat remaining product into skin to enhance absorption.
1. Place pads on cheeks and forehead like a mini mask and relax for a few minutes.
2. Store in fridge for a refreshing and cooling experience!
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Calendula Officinalis Flower, C12-14 Pareth-12, Gluconolactone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citric Acid, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract