Artemisia Rice Toner(80% Korean mugwort extract)
SAVE DEHYDRATED OILY SKIN WHAT IT IS:
• Intensely hydrating, low pH (5.5) vegan moisturizer for calm, bouncy, and healthy skin.
• 80% of skin-calming artemisia and 10,000 ppm of rice bran water soothe and quench dry, dehydrated skin.
WHY IT'S SPECIAL:
• 80% of Artemisia water: soothes sensitized skin
• 10,000 ppm of rice bran water: helps brighten complexion and provides skin-nourishing properties.
• 4 types of hyaluronic acids :hydrate every single layer of the skin.
• Alcohol-free: Alcohol-free formula keeps skin feeling supple, relieved, and comfortable.
WHO NEEDS IT:
• Dry skin
• When skin feels dry and tight from transitional weather
• Sensitized skin
• Dehydrated oily skin with clogged pores
• Tired and dull skin
Artemisia Rice Toner - 200ml
Grown on the rich soils and lush landscapes at the foot of the luscious Mt. Taebaek, it is a time-tested, traditional folk skin soother that is passed down through long generations.
Formulated with 10,000 ppm rice bran water. This (not so) secret ingredient brightens and clears skin and also effectively removes impurities while providing skin-nourishing oils.
How to use
1. Wet a cotton pad with the toner and gently swipe across your face
2. To apply an extra layer for longer lasting hydration, put a few drops of toner into the palms and press them gently into your face.
1. Use with 3-layer Cotton Pads. Soak the cotton pads generously with toner.
2. Separate the cotton pads into 3 layers. Place two sheets on each side of the cheeks and one on the forehead. Relax for 3 minutes, then remove.
3. Use a spray bottle and mist your face whenever your need a hydration boost.
Artemisia Vulgaris Extract(80%), Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Glycerin, Rice Bran Extract(10,000ppm),Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Trometamine, Persian Lilac Leaf Extract, Persian Lila Flower Extract, Purslane Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium Edathamil, Cacao Extract, Hyaluronan Sodium, Crosspolymer, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodiume Hyaluronat, Ethylhexylglycerin