20% Vitamin A.C.E. Brightening Serum
WHAT IS IT:
A cocktail of vitamins that turns the spotlight on your spotless skin!
Ultra-stable, high-potency antioxidant serum jam-packed with 20% concentration of vitamin complex comprised of vitamins A, C, E and B to change your brightening game in just 7 days! This vitamin cocktail is truly a multivitamin for your skin and is targeted to quickly fight multiple signs of photoaging and premature aging. With daily use of this spot-brightening vitamin serum, the skin looks healthier with restored radiance and bounce. Kiss dark spots and dark circles goodbye, and say hello to glowing, bright skin!
WHAT IT DOES:
APRILSKIN’s 20% Vitamin A.C.E. Brightening Serum is stabilized with a patented technology involving the combination of multiple vitamin sources. With a stable formula, this serum can last longer in storage, and remain fresh for a longer time. This vegan, cruelty-free serum helps to diminish visible signs of photoaging (or sun-induced aging), reduce the unevenness of dark spots and dark circles under eyes for brighter, smoother-feeling skin.
With one use, this light yellow, hydrating formula instantly illuminates the complexion with bright, healthy radiance, while giving a vital energy that your skin needs, in a blink! With Rose Hip oil and Vitamin E, this serum is made more powerful in combatting UV damage on the skin, helping to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and to brighten dull complexions. It also helps your skin ward off the impact of environmental assaults.
WHO NEEDS IT:
Anyone with skin concerns below:
• Sun-induced signs of aging / premature signs of aging (dark spots, discoloration, hyperpigmentation)
• Undereye dark circles
• Acne scars, blemishes
• Dullness, loss of healthy radiance
• Uneven skin tone
Our 20% Vitamin A.C.E Brightening Serum is suitable for all skin including:
• Sensitive skin
• Dry skin
• Oily / Combo skin
Based on a 4-week clinical study of 33 subjects ages 20-60 and an independent clinical study of 24 subjects ages 19-60: After 1 week of use
• Hyperpigmentation (Melasma, Blemishes, Freckles) reduced by 35%
• Brown spots and patches reduced by 1.88%
After 2 weeks of use
• Skin's birghtness increased by 1.12%
• Redness reduced by 4.32%
• Ultra-fine spots (only visible under UV light) reduced by 3.10%
• Uneven skin tone improved by 4.96%
After 4 weeks of use
• Hyperpigmentation (Melasama, Blemishes, Freckles) reduced by 48%
• External melanin pigmentation decreased by 1.87%
• Dark spots and patches reduced by 4.39%
• Skin's birghtness increased by 1.75%
• Skin tone improved by 3.41%
*According to the safety test of '20% A.C.E. Vitamin Brightening Serum', this product is considered as non-irritating and can be applicable to sensitive skin.
First time Vitamin C?
A few things to know:
1. If it’s your first time using a highly concentrated vitamin C product, you may experience a slight tingling sensation upon application. A short adjustment period is necessary, and it is recommended to start small and gradually increase the frequency of use.
2. When using the A.C.E. Brightening Serum with other active ingredients, it is recommended to conduct a patch test before applying on the face. Not all actives are compatible with Vitamin C!
3. Products containing PHA, AHA, & BHA exfoliants should not be used in the same routine as the A.C.E. Brightening Serum. If you want to use our Calendula 10% PHA+AHA Resurfacing Serum, it’s recommended to use A.C.E. Brightening Serum in the morning routine and Resurfacing Serum in the evening routine. Whatever products you use in your morning routine, please always follow with an SPF!
Weight : Weight: 1.01 FL. OZ.
20% Antioxidant Vitamin Complex
This 'Vitamin Buffet' absorbs quicky into the skin and works like wonders
in a matter of days.
Highly concentrated vitamin C, known as the best brightening ingredient on the market, combined with liposoluble vitamin E and skin-softening vitamin B5, all brought together using a golden ratio to maximize absorption, efficacy as well as freshness. Serve your skin the best antioxidant buffet ever and target ultra-fine spots (that are only visible under UV light) without wasting a drop. We've also used a state-of-the-art stabilization technique that blocks vitamin C from heat, light, and oxygen exposure, to prevent oxidation and to preserve freshness. After 7 days of use, the skin becomes noticeably brighter, smoother, and more evenly toned overall. Rejuvenate your youthful, healthy glow in just a matter of days!
Synthetic colorings, Synthetic fragrances, Gluten, Sulfate, Paraben, Phthalate, Alcohol, Mineral Oils
How to use
1. Use once or twice daily after cleansing and toning.
2. Pump 2-3 drops into the palm and then apply to your face. Add a couple extra pumps if you are applying to your neck and chest. This serum can be applied under eye area, avoiding the eye itself.
3. Lightly pat skin to enhance absorption of remaining product into skin.
4. For daytime use, finish with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
5. For nighttime use, apply to clean skin before sleep so that the 'Vitamin Buffet' can get to work on your skin while you sleep.
Note: Avoid applying it on areas with active acne, areas that have undergone dermatological treatments (such as open wounds from fillers or other injections), or other areas that may experience irritation.
1. This serum contains a high concentration of vitamin C, and you may experience a slight tingling sensation when used for the first time, especially if your skin is not used to active ingredients. A short adjustment period is necessary, and it is recommended to conduct a patch test before use, especially when using it together with other active ingredients.
2. If you want to keep your vitamin C fresh for an even longer period, we recommend storing it in the fridge!
3. To maximize the effectiveness of this product, it’s recommended to use it within 6 months of opening.
Water(Aqua), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Propanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenyl Trimethicone, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Methylpropanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), 1,2-Hexanediol, Squalane, C12-14 Pareth-12, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip Oil), Bisabolol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glutathione, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Leaf Extract, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Fructooligosaccharides, Sorbitol, Pullulan, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hyaluronic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Madecassoside, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Indigofera Tinctoria (True Indigo) Extract, Beta-Carotene, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopherol, Hemerocallis Fulva (Daylily) Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Retinal (Vitamin A), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Silica