Calendula Peel Off Mask
This Calendula Flower-infused mask dives deeper into your skin than other peel-off masks thanks to its smaller molecular structure.
Carrot Blemish Serum
The Carrot Blemish Serum is a clinically tested non-comedogenic serum that harnesses the power of carrots to banish blemishes and whiteheads from the face of…your face!
Calendula Peel Off Mask
Safe for even the most sensitive skin
Penetrates deeper than other peel-off masks
Visible results in only 4 weeks
Soothing & Hydrating
Calendula Peel Off Mask + Carrot Blemish Serum
Good on its own but even better together!
After cleansing, apply an even layer to dry skin, avoiding eyes, lips, and hariline
Tip:Apply using the Jelly Face Mask Brush for even application
Leave on for 30 minutes or until completely dry
Tip:Wait until mask dries completely for easier removal
Gently peel off mask from outer edges and wipe away any excess with a fresh clean towel
Use AM and PM, after toner and cleansing
Pump 1- 2 times and gently spread across the face from the center outwards
Apply 2-3 more layers on especially tired and sensitive areas
All parts of the Calendula Flower were sourced in its pure, raw form, including the petals, pistil, stamen, and calyx. It’s basically a whole bouquet of flowers -- but for your skin, not your bae.
- It soothes and protects your skin, with healing properties so good, you might as well call it the next messiah.
- Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties make it powerful against acne, while its anti-inflammatory effect helps to calm even the most sensitive skin.
- Extracted from 100% real Calendula Flower Petals harvested from clean, green zones to ensure the realest of ingredients.
Our unique Flower Complex is made of extracts and oils from 5 different flowers clinically proven to promote healthy, happy skin.
- Anti-inflammatory Starflower (Borage), Cornflower, and Chamomile Flower extracts soothe dry, itchy, scaly skin, leaving your skin softer and smoother than a baby’s bottom.
- Lavender and Clary oils team up like secret agents on a mission to kill nasty bacteria lurking deep in your pores, so you don’t have to worry about evil acne breaking out anymore.
- They also double as nature’s aromatic diffuser, with their gorgeous therapeutic scents that will calm your senses for that stress-free spa feel.
Orange Peel Oil is the ultimate multitasker
- It clears up acne, reduces puffiness and redness, evens out your skin tone, smooths your skin texture, brightens, moisturizes, and does your taxes (just kidding!) anymore.
- Texas Cedarwood and Balsam Torchwood Bark oils provide support in clearing away acne and help soothe and repair lizard-y skin, leaving your skin looking as sleek as a seal.
Contains 3 different carrot derived ingredients sourced from certified organic carrots that would even make Bugs Bunny jealous
- Carrot Water: Extracted from 100% pure carrots grown and harvested on the lush Korean island of Jeju, known for its clean air and clear oceans
- Carrot Seed Oil: 10,000ppm of premium grade extra virgin oil rich in Beta-Carotene and Vitamin A, a brilliant tag team that wrestles free radicals, smashes out irritations, and pumps up the moisture
- Carrot Proteins: Found in carrot cell walls, they are packed with natural skin-friendly moisturizers that instantly absorb into your skin, drinking it all up like my boss at happy hour
A form of Vitamin B3, Niacinamide is the Wonder Woman of vitamins
- Fights free radicals like a boss and strengthens the skin barrier to keep it firm and healthy
- Fades hyperpigmentation, dark spots, age spots, all the spots – you’ll go from dalmatian to golden lab in no time
- Soothes any redness like rosacea and acne so your skin will be as calm as a Zen master
- Regulates oil so YOU will be shining like the star you are, not your face
Hyaluronic Acid and various plant oils known for their hydrating and soothing properties team up to calm inflammation and irritation, leaving your skin looking bouncy and plump like a cherub’s cheek
- Hyaluronic Acid: Gives you that dewy glow so you can skip the Insta-filters and take your #wokeuplikethis shots for real
- Gotu Kola: An ancient herb with healing powers like Wolverine to help you get rid of scars, acne, and then some
- Chameleon Leaf: An acne bacteria fighter and free radical scavenger rolled into one
- Tea Tree & Eucalyptus Oils: Purify your tormented skin like a shamen casting out demons, the demons of blemishes, spots, and breakouts!
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Houttuynia Cordata (Chameleon Leaf) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Extensin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 80, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract
I have had some allergy issues with different products, and could not land on a good one until now! This made my skin shine and smooth, and of course clean. I don’t know if it’s just because my skin tone fits this mask better or it is just amazing. I have recommend to all of my friends about it (especially people who have the same skin problems). One thing I’d complain is that the shipping takes a while and I just can’t wait to repurchase every month! For the carrot serum, to be honest that I haven’t seen my skin change to much after using it. And there is small carrot smell which I actually don’t like. But I think I’m general the skin care products should go with each other from the same company!
I bought the Blemish Free Set 1 week ago and my skin has already shown so much improvement! The calendula mask smells amazing and really enhances my skin’s glow, while the carrot serum takes care of the cystic acne that sometimes forms on my chin. Love love love these products and highly recommend to everyone!
The peel off mask left my skin feeling so soft with a GLOW! For the carrot serum my skin look instantly bigger the next morning I woke up.
The carrot serum feels super nice on the skin, brightens it up and it absorbs really well. I hope if I keep using it, my whiteheads will disappear (as they claim). But so far the serum is my fave. The carrot face wash made me break out though. Consistency was so thick and it didnt feel nice. I broke out instantly the first time I used it. The Calendula mask is overhyped. It honestly doesnt feel like it does much. Its a pretty weak mask and wont pull out blackheads. I dont think it pulled out anything tbh. Overall experience was lovely. The shipping was pretty fast, and the products are alright, specially the carrot serum. It's definitely gonna be part of my skin care routine.
I like the carrot serum, the smell isn’t at all strong. The peel off mask is great for my skin as well.
The mask is a little hard to peel off, but it really does help my skin. The application tool is a MUST. It really helps not to get sticky fingers when applying and it would be good if you included the brush to all purchases of the peel off mask. The carrot serum is also really nice, just one pump covers my whole face so I can assume it will last for a long time. I've used the peel off mask 4 times and I still have a little over half left. It would be nice for it to come with more, but for the lower cost I am really pleased to get ten or so uses of the mask.
Highly recommend!!! The serum feels so nice, I’m definitely buying the full set
The serum really changed my skin even though I used it for 2 days... yea it’s costly but it’s definitely worth it. The serum made my skin smooth and hydrated along with the face mask.
Haven't had the chance to use it long, but the time I have used it I've had a wonderful experience with it!