Relax, kick back, and let this mask go to work for you. Clogged pores, blackheads, dead skin, oil, dirt, and debris, it sticks to all that gunk like glue. This Calendula Flower-infused mask dives deeper into your skin than other peel-off masks thanks to its smaller molecular structure. With impurities cleared away, nutrients and moisture are able to absorb better. Skin looks clearer, smoother, and more even.
100% noticed soothed skin that felt soft and smooth
Due to a smaller molecular structure
Skin liiks clearer, smoother, and more even
After cleansing, apply an even layer to dry skin, avoiding eyes, lips, and hariline
Tip:Apply using the Jelly Face Mask Brush for even application
Leave on for 30 minutes or until completely dry
Tip:Wait until mask dries completely for easier removal
Gently peel off mask from outer edges and wipe away any excess with a fresh clean towel
In a consumer use study after 1 day:
- 100% noticed soothed skin that felt soft and smooth
- 99% felt little to no irritation
- 100% felt it was easy to remove with little residue
- 98% said it improved their skin overall
All parts of the Calendula Flower were sourced in its pure, raw form, including the petals, pistil, stamen, and calyx. It’s basically a whole bouquet of flowers -- but for your skin, not your bae.
- It soothes and protects your skin, with healing properties so good, you might as well call it the next messiah.
- Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties make it powerful against acne, while its anti-inflammatory effect helps to calm even the most sensitive skin.
- Extracted from 100% real Calendula Flower Petals harvested from clean, green zones to ensure the realest of ingredients.
Our unique Flower Complex is made of extracts and oils from 5 different flowers clinically proven to promote healthy, happy skin.
- Anti-inflammatory Starflower (Borage), Cornflower, and Chamomile Flower extracts soothe dry, itchy, scaly skin, leaving your skin softer and smoother than a baby’s bottom.
- Lavender and Clary oils team up like secret agents on a mission to kill nasty bacteria lurking deep in your pores, so you don’t have to worry about evil acne breaking out anymore.
- They also double as nature’s aromatic diffuser, with their gorgeous therapeutic scents that will calm your senses for that stress-free spa feel.
Orange Peel Oil is the ultimate multitasker
- It clears up acne, reduces puffiness and redness, evens out your skin tone, smooths your skin texture, brightens, moisturizes, and does your taxes (just kidding!) anymore.
- Texas Cedarwood and Balsam Torchwood Bark oils provide support in clearing away acne and help soothe and repair lizard-y skin, leaving your skin looking as sleek as a seal.
Calendula peel off mask
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 80, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract
fun to peel off face
This mask was great! My friend had recommended me to buy this peel for a while now, and I decided to go and try hers first. Let me tell you , the peel was really satisfying and easy. If you’re used to the pain of taking off charcoal masks and would like to find a less painful mask , this is for you. I can’t wait to purchase my own bottle and the new carrot serum!
Got this as part of a bundle. I did the foaming cleanser and then the peel off mask. I recommend getting the brush if you can, I wish I had. After the 30 minutes I peeled it off, I did have a little straggly bits so try to have an even application. My skin feels super soft! I have a few more steps to go, but looking forward to using this and seeing results!